Sunday, July 17, 2011

DAY- I don't know - Focus on the fun! Focus on life...La Chaim!

Nothing complicated or deep to share today... just being real n keeping it simple.

 I notice when I concentrate on having fun or on enjoying my life, family or the things I love, there is less temptation for me. For example, activities like going swimming, writing songs, writing to you, calling someone to say hello and taking a break from my hectic life to take a hot bath.

 These are a few of my favorite things! These things keep me from over-eating. LOL! Can you hear the sound of music? Oy is that corny or what?

Anyway, just for today, I am going to take care of myself. I will choose my health over the momentary pleasure of Dark Chocolate or Milk or Juice or Ice-cream....some other things I love. I WILL eat those foods again in moderation once I am at a healthy weight. But just not right now.

Right now, I choose health and life. La Chaim! (to life) This is what my Jewish people say when we make a toast w/ our family and friends wishing the best of everything for one another.

And to you & I, I say, "LA CHAIM!" To OUR lives! Because we deserve LIFE. Life that comes from a relationship with God and life that comes from treating our bodies 100% like we are jewels in His hand.

all my love,
Michelle Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment